Monday, February 20, 2012

Just Dance

So I bought this Wii game, Just Dance 3. It's actually quite fun. And I must say, a great workout. 45 min of dancing. These are the best workouts. When you know you're having fun and time just flies by. I sweat enough and hard enough for my face to get flushed and super red. Once, after a soccer game, someone stopped me on my way to the car to ask if I was sunburnt. Nope. Just flushed from playing soccer. My fair skin will turn red when I workout/run hard.

Anyways, I definitely recommend this game if you're my one that likes the gym or even to exercise. You don't really feel like you're exercising. Plus if you get your friends involved, it's that much more fun!

2 comments:

  1. I know! It's kind of amazing. I like it much better than playing the Wii Fit.

    ReplyDelete