Monday, February 27, 2012

Just Another Monday

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I decided to use the weekend to let my body rest from all the workouts this past week. My hamstrings were killing me. Today they feel much better. Of course, they are a little painful when stretching, but better.

I was planning on getting up early to workout, but I had a job interview this morning and decided that it would be in the best interest of the company for me to get that extra couple hours of sleep. I'll work out later today, but inside as it is definitely raining full force right now.

I bought a kettlebell this weekend to use with the new Jillian Michaels DVD that I have. I've been using a dumbell, but I'm thinking that since the workout is geared for a kettlebell, that I should see if I get a better workout with it. And that is what I will find out later today. Has anyone used kettlebells? I hear they give you a crazy workout. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment