Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Wonders of Dogs

On my walking adventure with Zoe today, I had this thought cross my head. What makes a dog want to pee in a specific place? Seriously. I don't get it. There are some dogs that will just go outside and pee, but then there are others that seem like they strategically pee in certain areas or on certain things. My dog being one of them. She's strange enough as it is; Zoe pees like a boy. She has no aim, so she will position herself as close to the tree/fence/bush as possible. On top of that, she doesn't just relieve herself in one spot. Zoe has to save whatever pee she has in her to last the entire walk. And when there is nothing left in her, she still tries to squeeze out a drop or two. It is so weird. Am I the only one who has a dog like this?

I love my dog to death, but she is so weird sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment