Friday, January 27, 2012

Dog Walking

The title says it all. My bestie, who lives here in NYC, is a dog walker. I got the pleasure of following her around while she worked. It was a lot of fun. Though my feet are killing me right now! I even wore comfortable boots but it didn't matter. This is not the type of walking we do in So Cal.
In NYC, everything is pretty much in walking distance or you hop on the subway. We Californians do a lot of driving. Short of training for a half marathon, I haven't walked this much in over a year. It's really sad. And I've trekked up her apartments 4 flights of stairs twice. I'm beat. Hail to the New York dog walkers.

Jesi, the NYC dog walker
Trying my hand at dog walking :)
Today I've been uptown and downtown. Did some shopping in SOHO - probably more than I should have. But I'm a giver and I love buying gifts for my friends.
We saw some interesting things/people. Ate some amazing peanut butter sandwiches too. All in all, it was a great day. Tomorrow we have a fairly free day. Only thing on the list is our tickets to the ground zero memorial site. Definitely looking forward to that. Pictures will be taken.

Have a great weekend!
Jesi, dog walking in action
Dog walker in training
Washington Square Park right before rush hour

No comments:

Post a Comment