Wednesday, January 25, 2012

And then the clouds parted...

I really do love the day after it rains. The sky is perfectly blue, clouds like fluffs of cotton candy and the air is so crisp. A perfect day for a walk outside with my overly excited dog. Zoe has psychic powers. She knows when I plan on taking her for a walk. She and my tennis shoes have an unspoken language. I put those on and Zoe runs around the house like a toddler on a sugar high. Her enthusiasm reaches its pinnacle as soon as I get to the front door and grab her leash. Needless to say, Zoe was a happy camper.
Hanging out at the library

I love when I can multi-task. Take the dog for a walk, return a library book, grab a coffee and head home. And then the monotonous task of doing laundry. I leave for NY on Thursday and clean clothes are a must. At least I got out of the house for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment