Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ginger and Spice

Blogger world, meet the most adorable puppies ever.

This is Ginger. She has some gorgeous eyes.

Ginger

And this is Spice. She bonded with my dad right away.

Spice

I stopped by my parents' house on the way home tonight to get a glimpse of the puppies. They are truly adorable and have such great temperaments. My sister thinks they are Aussie shepherd mixes. Definitely the perfect size for my folks. They've been talking about finding a dog around Zoe's size, and I think they've found them.

I'm excited for Zoe to meet them tomorrow. Not sure if she'll get too overwhelmed with their puppiness, but I'm hoping that the introduction goes well. I really want them all to be besties.
Then we'll work on the puppies with my kitties. That should be interesting...



1 comment:

  1. The puppies were fostered in a home with two cats, they are already used to them :) These are such great pictures. I love them so much! They got along with Julia really well, I'll have to come down more with her so she can have someone to play with :) Spice looks so dark in the second to last picture

    ReplyDelete