Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bleh

UGH! I feel HORRIBLE today. And I don't know why. I haven't been able to eat much at all. I think all I've had today is a smoothie from Jamba Juice and some scrambled eggs. Food just doesn't sound appealing. It's like I've got this almost wanting to throw up feeling but not quite. I know that probably doesn't make sense but it's the best I can describe it. 
It started when I woke up this morning, but I didn't think anything of it. I left the house to go for my weekly walk with Joy around Lake Miramar. It continued the entire time I was there. I stopped for Jamba and it helped a little bit, but not enough for it to go away. Laying down on my bed was good. It subsided a little but never fully disappeared.


I'm feeling a little better now. My roommate suggested I take some Pepto. So I ran out to Vons and got some, plus some chicken broth and saltines. Definitely helped. I hope it doesn't return tomorrow. Tomorrow is my day of rest from training and I've gotta get ready for the long run on Saturday. 11 miles. YIKES! But you know what, I can do it. I've done it before and I'll do it again. I just hope I don't come down with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment