Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Energized

Hey everyone! I just got back from a 2 mile run with my dogs and I'm feeling great! I think that the new inhaler is actually starting to work! Usually at the end of a run I am dead tired and out of breath -- but today, the out of breath isn't as bad as it usually is and I'm not completely exhausted. Hungry, yes. But not super exhausted. 
My mile time has been staying pretty consistent lately. I'm still around 12.5 minute miles, but my asthma seems to be improving ever so slightly. And for that I am thankful to my new doctor!
We have a 70 minute run this Saturday at Torrey Pines. I hope all goes well. That place has some hills, but on the bright side, it'll be a nice view of the pacific and the weather is going to be great. Of course I'll lather up in sunscreen. I think I'll actually be tan by the time this run is over.

Thanks to everyone for your support and generous donations. I'm half way to my goal! Keep 'em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment