Tuesday, July 8, 2008

CCFA's Take Steps Walk

Here are some pictures I took from the Take Steps walk we did back in May (I think it was). My parents came out and participated in it too!

Above is Jess, our endurance manager. She's a lot of fun and a little crazy. But we love her anyways! There's never a dull moment when she's around.


Here's Jess again posing with our Team Challenge model. And my parents -- They had a lot of fun.


Above here is Courtney and Jen at our booth, promoting our next Team Challenge race in San Antonio, TX for the Rock 'N' Roll marathon (or half marathon).

Above is Courtney, Jen, Colin, Jess, Maddie, and Me. Colin and Maddie are our teams honorees for the race.
Don't ask me what I had on my head. I was just getting in the spirit of the walk and advertising everywhere. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment