Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Feel The Burn!

So I did my Jillian Michaels workout this morning. 2x in one week! Woo hoo! 
Definitely feeling really good. I was totally not awake when I started it, but now, I've got all this energy. It's crazy how just a little bit of exercise can be a great pick-me-up. I think tomorrow (if it's not raining) I'll take Zoe for a walk. I found a new route in my neighborhood and want to do it again. BUT, if it is raining, then Jillian and I have another date!

At the shelter where I volunteer on Sundays, one of the clients came through and asked me if I was working out. I was totally surprised by this question. I told him yes, and he said that it shows! How awesome is that?! I don't really notice the change, but if someone else does, well, I'll definitely take the compliment!! Totally made my day.

What do you do for exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment