Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Going On A Leg Warmer Hunt

I still can't find leg warmers. At least not someplace that isn't online. I've tried some of the local accessories places like Claire's and Icing. I still have yet to make it to Flashbacks down in Hilcrest. I'll have to check that out tomorrow maybe if I have some time. It's not that I need to have them for the race, but it would complete the outfit. I mean, you'd notice someone running in bright orange leg warmers, right? It would be fun, but if I don't find them in time, it won't kill me. I guess I should have just bought them online when I found them, but I figured I'd try looking around town. Oops. Oh well. 
I have found some leg warmers, but none were orange. White would just get dirty fast so that option is out. And I haven't found any good blue ones either. Oh poo.

Anyways, tomorrow is my last group run until the race on Sunday. Wow. It's been 15 weeks since I first started this. Crazy.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and have a great holiday season. Chanukah is right around the corner. Literally. It starts next week! When did that happen?!

No comments:

Post a Comment