Friday, December 4, 2009

Packing

Well, here it is - Friday - the day before I leave for Vegas! I'm so excited. I'm in the midst of packing right now but I wanted to show you the finished product of my racing jersey. I'm not sure how much of a pain the ribbon is going to be while running but I'll try it out at least nif I have to I'll just take them off on the course, but I hope not.
It took me a few hours to sew all the names on but I think it looks great. The picture doesn't show the gold names on the blue ribbon very well but it looks great!




I have to be at the airport bright and early (5:45am). It's a good thing I have an awesome roommate who is willing to drive me that early. My parents are leaving at 4am since they are driving and my dad found a reptile show in Vegas which they want to go to before the pasta party tomorrow.

Thank you all for your generous donations and all your support. I couldn't have done it without you!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. That's really exciting!You must be really looking forward to it! Good luck girl. I had to take a flight that early once to and it honestly wasn't that bad:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tineasha! The flight really wasn't that bad. Just early. The race was fun and I was able to shave 20 minutes off of my time from last year. Not too shabby. :)

    ReplyDelete