Friday, March 14, 2008

On My Way To The Finish Line

So I got up early this morning and went for a power walk around the neighborhood with the dogs. And this time I actually timed myself. I think I was totally wrong about how long it took me to jog last time. Just to power-walk the same route took 20 minutes and that was with the dogs stopping to sniff everything. So I'm guessing that the jog was between 10-15 minutes but I can't say for sure without timing myself once again. This weekend for sure. It's actually something to look forward to. The early morning walks/run are quite peaceful and there's always someone to say "good morning" to since they have the same idea to get out there in the morning and start the day off with either a walk or a run.

I'm going to Disneyland today so I'm for sure going to get a lot of exercise walking around. It's been a while since I've been there so I'm excited.

Next weekend we start our group training. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and beginning this new chapter in my story. I'm definitely up for the challenge this is going to bring. I know I'll have my ups an downs but in the end, it'll be worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment