Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Motivation with Fashion

I read somewhere that if you put on your workout clothes, you're more likely to get out and exercise. So I tried that today. I almost forgot how great I feel after a good run/walk. Plus I don't feel guilty eating food! I took Zoe out with me. Either her age or the extra weight she has now slowed her down a lot more than I'm used to. We did about 3 miles in 50min. Not my best, but after a workout hiatus, it's not bad. One day I'll be able to finish a 5K in less than 40min. In the words of Barney Stinson: Challenge accepted!

I think cute workout clothes definitely play a part in motivation for me to want to get out and exercise. If I want to wear the clothes I have to work out. My mom bought be a couple running skirts a few years ago and I almost forgot I had them. There's a company out there that I once found at a race expo, Skirt Sports. They have really cute running skirts I want to try.

Speaking of cute clothes, I recently bought this adorable shirt.

I'm super excited to get it in the mail and wear it for my next workout! If you're a Doctor Who fan, you'll get the reference. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment