Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekend Getaway in Colorado

So here it is, Sunday night and I'm all packed and ready to head home. The bf and I took a last minute flight after work on Friday to head out to Colorado Springs to visit his brother and help celebrate his 40th birthday. 
I love these kinda of trips! We spent the weekend in a beautiful house with a forrest-like backyard running around with A's little nieces and nephews. We definitely had a blast. I'll write more about the trip later, but had to share the backyard view. 

They've set up a zip line for the kids. A place to practice archery and of course the playhouse. You can't see the giant trampoline on the right side of the house. I totally want one of those. 

I'm sad to leave this place. I would totally move to CO in a heartbeat if the opportunity came up. 

Anyways, I gotta head to bed. We've got an early morning flight since I actually have to go to work tomorrow. It'll be a short work day as I'll be wiped out, but deadlines have to be met. Sigh. Why does work always get in the way of a good time??

No comments:

Post a Comment