Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Help Me Reach My Goal!

I have finally set up my fundraising page!
Last year my goal was to raise $3500 to go to Napa and you all helped me reach that and MORE. I raised $5300 last year! WOW! I hope to do that again. But of course, I can't without your help. So donate today! It's 100% tax deductible and if your company matches what you donate, that's even better!

I want to try something different this year. An incentive if you will. I got this idea from a participant this last season in Kona. For anyone that donates $100 or more, I will dedicate a mile to you. There are 13.1 miles, so there's plenty of room for everyone. If I get an overwhelming amount, I will just have to double you all up! I've also been thinking about writing names on my jersey for those who donate in the $100+. I will definitely let you know if that works out. If I can get enough $100+ donations to fill up the shirt, that would be awesome!

So here goes...

Click here to donate. And pass the information on to everyone you know! Seriously. Do it!

Let the fundraising begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment